This is a lot of words, but they are meant to protect both myself and my clients/readers. If you ever have any questions about these policies or any information on deliberatelydeb.com, please feel free to reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information presented on deliberatelydeb.com is intended for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as professional advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as professional advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances. I am not a professional expert and you should seek out a professional before making any health, financial, or other decisions.
Deliberatelydeb.com does not hold any liability with regard to financial results based on the use of the information provided here. All advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of deliberatelydeb.com.
Deliberatelydeb.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information, the availability of this information, or any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Deliberatelydeb.com is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. You can access deliberatelydeb.com and browse our site without disclosing any of your personal data. Deliberatelydeb.com does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or e-mail addresses unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and he or she has agreed to the terms under which deliberatelydeb.com will use it.
Information we collect
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. Our platform, WordPress, will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly visible information
If you leave a comment on the Website, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
- Representation or Warranties Disclaimer. The information on deliberatelydeb.com is “as is” and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Web site, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
- No Professional- Client Relationship. Your use of the content on this site or content from our email list is at your own risk. The use of this website does not create a professional-client relationship. DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz does not guarantee any results from using this content and is for educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to do your own research, consult, and obtain a professional for your medical, legal, financial, health or other help that you may need for your situation.
- Testimonials Disclaimer. In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following: Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods. The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products and services, or any benefits in exchange for their statements. The testimonials are representative of client experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each client. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information that is of no relevance to the general public.
- Comments Disclaimer. DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz welcomes comments on blog posts. All comments submitted to DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views, policies or positions of DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz. DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz reserves the right to use its own discretion when determining whether or not to remove offensive comments or images.
- Affiliates Disclaimer. Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz receives an affiliate commission. Please note, DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz only recommends products or services that will add value to you. DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz will disclose it to you at the top of each blog post, page, or email newsletter, if applicable.
- Sponsored Posts Disclaimer: DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz does not write sponsored posts or accept free products for review. All thoughts and opinions written by DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz are my own. Any links on this website have been purchased by DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz and DeliberatelyDeb/Debra Schultz uses it and thinks it’s high quality.