This easy ravioli bake recipe is brought to you by our quest for quick and delicious Meatless Monday meals!
Easy Ravioli Bake Recipe:
Preheat the oven to 400° in your favorite 13×9 baker (ours is the Fiesta baker in Shamrock, of course)
- 1 24oz jar of pasta sauce
- 1 15oz bag frozen ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or more if you’re a big mozz lover!)
- Spritz your baker with cooking spray (we have the Pampered Chef version of this and love it!)
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom and then layer ravioli, sauce, ravioli, sauce and top with mozzarella (if you want more mozz, add in layers of mozz between the sauce and ravioli)
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 mins in preheated oven
- Remove foil and bake for another 15-20 mins–that’s it!
If you buy the ingredients for this Easy Ravioli Bake at Aldi, you’ll spend:
- Ravioli – $2.85
- Sauce – $0.85
- Mozzarella – $0.72 ($5.75 for a 32 oz/8 cup bag)
We can totally eat all of this just the two of us… it’s SO delicious! But toss in a side salad or some steamed broccoli and it’s easily a meal for four (or it might be already if you don’t eat as much dinner as we do, LOL).
Let me know if you’re adding this to your upcoming meal list – I’d love to know if you make it!